HomeIntervention

Discuss Leveled Literacy Intervention and the LLI supporting resources.

Ordering Leveled Literacy Intervention Messages in this topic - RSS

User 467502
User 467502

5/9/2011
User 467502
User 467502
I am one of the Reading Interventionist in our school. Our C.Director gave us a sample packet to look at and we really like it! I have six classrooms at each grade level K-2. I would like to use the Leveled Literacy Intervention program with Tier II and Tier III students. Will one kit cover more than one classroom? I was thinking about ordering 2 kits per grade level and having the teachers share. Will that work? Please help! Thanks so much!
0 link
The Fountas & Pinnell Team

5/25/2011
We are happy to hear how much you like the Fountas & Pinnell Leveled Literacy Intervention Systems. Ideally each teacher should have her own LLI system because she will have several groups (at different levels). However, some teachers start by sharing (two teachers and one system). They organize the materials in a central file cabinet that can be shared between teachers/classrooms.

We wish your students and teachers success!

--

Fountas & Pinnell Homepage
Fountas & Pinnell Blog
Fountas & Pinnell on Facebook
Fountas & Pinnell on Twitter
email the Fountas & Pinnell Team
0 link
Emily F. (Moderator)
Emily F. (Moderator)
Administrator

5/25/2011
Emily F. (Moderator)
Emily F. (Moderator)
Administrator
Hi there -- I'm going to move this thread from "Start Your Own Discussion Thread" to "Fountas and Pinnell" so that others interested in the subject will be more likely to see it. Thank you for posting it!
0 link